Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013 and my First Blog

So today is the first day of January, the first day of 2013 and on this day of firsts I thought it would be perfect to do my very first blog. I've been told the age of blogs has been and gone, but in a time when friends are further away, a blog seems a good way of staying in contact with people and letting them know about my experiences thoughts and feelings throughout the year.

But this blog isn't all going to be about me pouring out my emotions and talking about my life, I intend to have it as a place where I can share my favourite things, be it news, videos, music and so on. I haven't done a blog before and we'll see how long it lasts and I'm not overly bothered if hardly anybody reads this. But this I hope will be a great place to share my adventures and travels across the world.

Expect many a laughs, tales and spelling mistakes.

I'll be blogging quite oftenly so check back again!

I'm now off to watch Miranda and Mrs Browns Boys two of the most funny programmes around right now! I shall leave you with an uplifting adventurous quote and a Merry 1st January.
Happy New Year

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain

and a picture of me...

(I don't always wear the hat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment