Tuesday 19 March 2013

Dream Diary: Through to the live shows

 
 
So last night I had a dream which didn't involve any disasters or epic adventures.
But I did get a letter from a company called RGE which stated that I had got through to the Live Shows on the TV Show "The Voice". I was pretty shocked and sheeting myself thinking I was going to be on live TV in front of millions. But I was confused as to how this came about as I had not applied for the show or had an audition. I had three really small pieces of paper through the post telling my congratulations. One small piece gave me a list of 30 songs of which I had to choose 2 to sing live on the show, in alphabetical order, some of which included Chaka Khan "Ain't no Body" and Jackson 5's "ABC." Another piece told me that I was taking part in a show with people that all had a name beginning with J as they were keen to see whether people whose names began with J are better singers. I, nor anyone else on the list had J-names and we were told we would need to change them....
I had never heard of RGE before and it sounded like a scam, so looking online I found it looked very real, but I was still not convinced. I went to some BBC centre to find someone to talk to, found the complaints section and waited for someone to be free in their tiny little glass box offices. Whilst waiting I was watching a programme on the TV in which two women had to swim down a river rapid - lazy river type course which was full of sewage water.... I was gagging and close to throwing up watching this, along with the presenters of the show as these two women were drenched in sewage water and they had specs of crap all over their face... I'm not even sure what it was for....
 
So I then went on to see a lady in her office and explained about RGE and The Voice, she said that she had never heard of the company either and that it was probably a scam and that she was to put a warning on the website....what that would have done I don't know. So I had some relief...until she then went onto say that I was still booked on the show -.-
 
Then I woke

No comments:

Post a Comment