Monday 27 May 2013

A very swanky weekend!

Well it has been a loveeely bank holiday, hasn't it! I have had a pretty swanky weekend, instead of getting wasted on one of the wonderful nights out in my hometown.... I got wasted in the sunshine, betting on horses at the races!!! It was a lot different to a usual weekend and I got to experience my first races event! Horse races, that is, at Cartmel Races near the Lakes. It was a beautiful sunny day, a lot of skin burning, bbqs and alcohol, along with betting on horses to win? So I had no idea how to bet, what to bet or anything and didn't go toooo crazy betting but lets say I didn't come out rolling in cash! I won one of the 6 races though it didn't cover my losses haha! It was a good laugh though, along with a crazy Waltzer ride at the fairground, in which the two girls who I was with seem to almost loose there dresses!
 
The weekend also involved many laughs, artwork along the prom at Grange Over Sands and a bit of a snooze in a deck chair around the bandstand. With many drinks and lots of food it was definitely a good weekend!
Oh and I also saw Iron Man 3 which was good, though a little Christmassy!
 
 
I hope all your weekends were just as good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment