Wednesday 8 May 2013

Dream Diary: Ape Wars


So I awoke this morning after a very deep sleep and numerous dreams. It felt as if I was part of Inception with the dreams within a dream as it was such a deep deep sleep.
There was many parts to this dream or dreams:
 
At one point I was sitting on a tiny speed boat reporting for Sports News, microphone held in hand. With the waves splashing against the boat as it sped out towards open sea, with mountainous terrain surrounding. There was a slightly larger boat to the right following with a further camera crew. I was not alone in this boat there was another man, in full wetsuit attire and though he was at the front of the small speed boat he was somehow driving. There was no camera crew on this boat but a small squishy black dot on the back of the mans head was what I was speaking to and I presume was the camera, somehow. I was sitting behind reporting this mans progress. At one point I may have stood but felt like I was to fall so sat back down. The boat stopped and the man took off the black dot handed it to me and dived into the water. The boat rocked so much I also fell in and managed to reach the surface I then began to look towards where the man had dived down and held the squishy black dot in that direction so that the "camera could see." He surfaced and we both got back in the boat. It seems he was part of a competition and this part of it was to drive out to sea, dive in, swim down and collect some sort of token....
 
APE WARS
The next part of my dream, the bit I remember the most, the bit being closest to me waking up was awesome! It was as if I was playing a game a cross between GTA, Call of Duty, FarCry 3 sort of game. But I was actually there:
 
I was on some sort of small island, I guess meant to be the level of the game I was on or the "map." There was a lot of buildings and many of them were half destroyed or in flames. They sky was dark with a bluer tinge towards the horizon. The wind was strong and smoke and flames soared above the island. There was sounds of battle and explosions and in the far off distance you could see mainland in a similar situation. It was some sort of army barracks on this island and the section I was in, I believe was part of the offices next to the airport. I was with my brother and a friend and our initial thoughts was to get off the island and hide. We were in these offices, lights out and with little damage. The large windows on both sides showed the devastation that surrounded. We hid beneath desks and looked out the window to see these large "beasts" some in suits others covered in hair or fur. They were tall and looked a little bit like a Wookie or apes. They stood upright and they were searching the grounds and vehicles outside. There was explosions in the distance and fights on the runway. Small helicopters flew around above with large beams of light to help in the search. There was also these small white one man hover board sort of things. They stood upright and could fly around in them they had bright beams too. On occasions these bright beams shone in the office and we had to make sure we were hidden. There was so many. We felt it was time to leave and try and escape.
 
 
We made our way to the main building and the door of the office. I noticed that there was some army SUVs and other vehicles about outside and big battle beginning between the humans and these apes. I reached for the office door to enter the stairwell. As soon as I walked in a large Ape had appeared, I threw a good punch towards his head before he managed to reach his weapon and then my brother and friend jumped on him and knocked him out. We ran down the stairs as another few apes opened another door. We blocked the door as we left to enter some sort of hanger. This room was massive but was full of debris and fire I could see piles of rubble and Army personnel using torches to locate survivors I could guess. I looked round and further army vehicles and soldiers were passing so I knew we were away from any apes. As a large battle began to intensify we ran out. I think I lost the others and entered the area beneath the offices. Some Apes began to smash through the windows and the soldiers began to realise they had been compromised. I ran towards some vehicles and got in a large wagon. (After numerous attempts of trying to press the right button to enter, even though I was in the game)
 
I thought that I would take a look round the rest of the "map" island and see if there any ways of escape. I left the battle and airfield and drove down roads in the opposite direction to the other vehicles and soldiers. It was a lot quitter on this side of the island. Buildings looked old and dirty some had been further destroyed and the land looked a little more charred. A connection to the mainland could be seen behind but I decided to continue round to find another. The roads were empty and narrow. I  decided to follow the coast and drove past what seemed to be the only part of the island not built on. A few trees and a grass slope down to the sandy beach. I continued driving when I saw some apes drop from the trees. I looked behind and there were apes following. One large ape which looked like big foot was running very fast and was catching up to my slow vehicle. I looked up towards the hill and realised that I was on the wrong side of the island as there was many apes running down the hill towards me shooting at the truck.
 
The larger ape had managed to reach onto the back of the truck along with others. I swung it round but this had slowed me down by this point the others were almost upon me. I jumped out as it was still moving and saw it pile into some out buildings and explode, the apes continued to run. They were wearing little white suits above their brown fur. they shot towards me with blue lasery light. I thought that my only option was to run out to sea. I began to swim and noticed that there were many following but could go no further and turned back. I was underwater but had to resurface to breath and as I did I noticed that there were at least twenty apes in full suits gun in hand across its chest with breathing apparatus on. These apes were goddamn prepped! Their faces shone in the small lights in their helmets. I swam further and underwater I saw them just walking into the water and beneath the waves.
 
Then I Woke.
 
Exciting eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment