Monday 6 May 2013

Dream Diary: Whale of a time

So this lovely bank holiday Monday morning lie in allowed me to have some pretty strange dreams!
 
In one part of the dream I was in some student resident digs with the shameless cast. I had a screaming Mimi running round the house and having Carl and Ian as brothers.
 
Another part of the dream was when I headed down to the beach to catch some rays when I noticed a Whale in the water. I entered the sea and beckoned the Whale closer and it came right up to me even when the water was not deep! It was huge, though no Whale I had ever seen before a cross between a Killer Whale and a Humpback I think. Its skin was so smooth and rubbery, it was very playful. It then swam off and I went to grab my mum. She didn't believe me that there was a Whale so I showed her. It was still at the beach and I entered the water and it swam over. I told my mum to quickly get a camera, so she ran off. When she did the whale seemed to push me around a bit and at one point it was swimming around me and I got a squished as it thrashed its body around and I worried that I was struggling to reach the surface. But then it stopped and suddenly another Whale arrived it was White and looked like an Albino Whale. They both lifted me up by the arms and my mum came round and was flapping that she had struggled finding a camera and had brought an Xbox controller instead -.-
I believe she managed to find a way so that the controller could somehow take some footage. So I got a picture of these two Whales lifting me up and then suddenly an Octopus popped up behind me and jumped on my shoulders. Then I woke.
 
I have no idea why I dream these things :S
So no gun fights, no zombies, no apocalypse this time!
 
Killer Whale I saw in NZ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment