Tuesday 16 July 2013

A Belated Graduation

So last year I graduated from Lancaster University but unfortunately my official graduation ceremony clashed with a big family holiday I was going on! Typical!!
 
 
So I deferred till this year and I am actually quite glad I did! Though it was a long ceremony and extremely hot in that gown. It was good to have an official and formal ending to my time at university. It was a good way to end, spending my last few minutes in the hall in which I spent my first few minutes in freshers week (just a year late.) But it was good to have the whole gown and hat official photograph and ceremony thing because its an important event!
 
I am the first to go to university in my family really and it was something that had to be done properly.
 
It was sad however, not to have all my year around me, I mean I knew a handful of people but it would have been such a good way to end if I had done it last year! But still I was glad I have done it.
 
It was a lovely day and great weather too, and just showed off how beautiful Lancaster was, I was sad that I was likely not to return for a while. The heat was a bit much however in that suit and gown and hood and hat!
 
But overall a great day and I am glad I did it! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment