Friday 11 October 2013

Dream Diary: Pet Killer Wales

 
I have put one of these up for a while, probably because I haven't been dreaming much that I know of recently. But this was a huge and great dream to share!
 
So the earlier stages, no one really remembers. I was at some familiar place by the sea, on a night out with friends and some old friends kept popping up. It was only early on in the night but I seemed to end up finding a bed and going to sleep. I then woke up, within a dream (Inception stuff right) and it felt as though I had had a long night sleep but to my surprise it was still the same night out. I met up with my friends and told them I had just been asleep! It was very strange and there was a lot of strange pubs and boats and house parties.
 
The next thing I know I am going for a meal with family and we are in America! We were ordering drinks and was worried about getting IDd, though I am over 21! My cousin asked for an alcoholic drink and got her ID taken off her to be inspected and so did I, asking for a bit of beer. They came back and refused to believe that my cousin was 21 but believed I was (FOR ONCE) so I got my drink which was 1/2 a cup of beer, they took my "a bit of beer" literally.
 
Next moment I was in my home, which I do not recognise now I look back and there was a huge pool in the backgarden and too my amazement I had two pets swimming around my pool! They were 2 young yet still huge Killer Wales. They were the cutest of animals and trained well. They kept nibbling at my fingers as I tried to stroke their tongue or head. They kept splashing me and squirting water at me with their mouths and I was teaching them to clap and spin! Now that was a good experience, it felt so real! So I was swimming with them and having a great time and was about to get them delivered to a friends house to show off then I woke up -- in real life this time!
 
RANDOM
 
YES!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment