Friday 1 November 2013

Big Move

So this weekend is the weekend of the big move!
 
I am packing away my life and moving to the Far East..... of England.
A new job, a new home and a new chapter of my life!
 
So I have a busy few days of packing all my stuff and then a long 5 hour drive from West to East followed by a good settling in period before starting my job on Monday!
 
Boxes, suitcases and bags are strewn around the house and the car is ready!
 
As there is a lot going on and I need to settle down, there maybe a few days of quiet period on the blog! But will be back to share my new experiences and to let you know how I am getting on moving to a new place.
 
I am moving to the flat lands of Norfolk with the beach at the end of my road in a nice big old Victorian house (Houseshare.) I have such a close family and some amazing friends, that I am going to miss but I'm excited to start the new job and make new friends.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment