Friday 22 November 2013

Settling in well

Well its been three weeks since I have been at my new job and new home away from home and it has gone so quick! the weeks have flown by! With payday next week along with the end of November where has this month gone!
 
I am really enjoying my new job! It was tiring at first and I have been getting completely filthy but I am loving it! I am still learning things each day and there are so many things to do and remember! But I am doing well and the day goes quick which is great.
 
Beach at the end of my road :)
 
Living in Lowestoft is a lot different from home, I haven't had much chance to venture about yet, as by the time I have got home from work its dark. But I got the chance to visit the beach and the local cinema last weekend (Which only had 20 seats in that screen) and a taste of the local pubs. I also visited Southwold which is beautiful, a cosy coastal village with amazing shops, cafes, a brewery and a quirky pier. This weekend I plan on checking out more of the area and visit the big city of Norwich which will be exciting!
 
But all in all I am enjoying my new life, I am missing home and friends but it wont be long till Christmas now and I have my train booked home so it will be great to have a good catchup with Christmas activities!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment