Sunday 29 December 2013

Dream Diary

I haven't done one of these in a while and its likely to be my last of 2013. But last nights dream was a very very long one.
 
There were sections of the dream in which I remember being on a canal barge, beneath a motorway bridge and using a drain as a toilet..... There was a part where a bridge was being raised for a ship and they replaced the bridge with another one with smashed up cars upon it.
 
But the main part of the dream was that I had entered some student accommodation on a road in town. I was chatting to friends inside when I looked out the window and saw that a car was careering out of control and hit a lamppost. It then continued and hit two parked cars before men got out and a commotion began. Then another vehicle began driving erratically and crashed also. Next thing I know 3 police vehicles pulled up outside the window. We were on the first floor and could see everything. A man ran out of the car and shots were fired and the police had taken their positions behind their police cars and began firing. The man ran straight into the building into the door just beneath to the left.
 
We were shocked so I shouted to lock the door and barricade ourselves in. Shots were being fired and I looked out the window to see further police arrive and people running away and out of the building in panic. After about ten minutes, things began to die down. We opened the flat door and looked out, there was nobody about but voices were heard down the stairwell into the lobby. I began looking over the bannister when people came running down the stairs. We rushed into the flat and they told us that there wasn't one but several assailants who had entered the building and were taking people hostage. The building was huge, several stories high and an old mill converted into student flats.
 
After about half an hour things were quiet and people from other flats on our floor and the floors above had began draining out to see if they could get out of the building. There was a lot of people outside the doorway then suddenly a commotion began and people began running and screaming. Three armed men came up from the lobby and a further three from along the corridor, they shot fires in the air and everyone stood still. They rounded people up and took some down into the lobby and others into flats and other parts of the building. Two people came towards us one with a machine gun and another with some sort of explosive weapon. We were pushed back into the flat the gun pointing at us. Our hands in the air. The men one with a moustache looked foreign but spoke English well. I began asking what was going on and why they were doing this. I was hit and pushed back. They pointed the gun right at me, the sense of fear overcame my body like nothing I had experienced before I was so nervous and frightened. They gave a sharp shout and asked me a few questions, I cant remember what but I remember answering in an American accent scared. They then sharply asked me if I was American to which I thought what the hell was I doing that for and pleaded that I was from the area. Another friend said something which angered them and one man squirted my friend with some flammable liquid he lit a match and threatened to set him alight.
 
They left and guarded the door. The police outside had retreated far up the street and two old ladies were sitting at the front door with big guns making sure no one came in or out. After a short while everyone began to fight back. We opened the door to find some people fighting and the armed man threw these small white balls which ignited upon impact. One hit a friend and another hit a wall and caught fire. We closed the door again. We needed to get out of the building.
 
After an hour or so we left the room to empty and quiet corridors. We desperately tried to find a way out. The front door was still blocked. Sneaking around the corridors we came across a few assailants but snook past. In a large room with a large pipes and electricity cables. I noticed about five armed policemen entering the building through one of the pipes. I ran up to where they were arriving. A gunfight began and I pushed through to the entrance of the pipe I squeezed in and ended up crawling in a very tight pipe. I managed to get out of the building.
 
I don't remember what happened next but think a helicopter was involved of which I crashed and the words GAME OVER came on the screen. I had to do the whole thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment